The Language of Nature
The Language of Nature:
Introduction to the Gaian Tongue
Our Mother Earth is intelligent, sentient, and always communicating with us. Learning to interpret the language of nature can make us excellent herbalists by upping our ability to source directly from our earth for healing wisdom. This class will help you develop the basic building blocks of an ancient nature vocabulary based on symbols, archetypes, elements, signatures, and myths so that you can better decipher earthly wisdom and live in balance with all our relations. Join Deep ecologist Jolie Elan as we align with the powers of nature and orient ourselves within the Four Fold Path and Web of Life. Together we will explore a holistic framework for deepening our rapport with Nature, self, and spirit.
In this introductory class we will cover:
- How nature speaks to us in symbols and signs
- How to attune to the language of nature
- The Four Fold Path
- Universal cycles of nature, medicine, and health
- Building our personal maps to holistically orient us with the great web of life.
- Growing spiritual relationships with medicine plants
- Animal archetypes and how to work with them
– 2 hour presentation (webinar recording with slideshow presentation)
– Option to attend live-online class and enjoy recording at your leisure
– Q&A with teacher during and after class
– 1-year access to recording and online Q&A with our teacher, Jolie!
$20 if you register before class on October 13. After that cost will be $25.
When and How to Attend:
To be announced
Live-Online (Details provided upon registration. We use Zoom webinar services for our live-online classes.)
Recording (The recording will be available within 2 days of the live-online event.)
Herbalist Matthew Wood Interviews
Jolie Elan about the Language of Nature
This link will take you directly to the free preview after you sign in or create a free account
Learn More and Register at the Matthew Institute of Herbalism:
We have partnered with Mathew Wood Institute of Herbalism for this program. Use the link below!